Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to Genotypic Technology Private Limited (“Website”). All visitors of www.genotypic.co.in, can access most pages of our website without registering their details with us. Certain areas are only open (Eg. Careers page, Downloads etc) to users only if registered. The terms and conditions are governed by material submitted by the user to us and use of the www.genotypic.co.in website are governed by our general “Terms and Conditions of Registration” (mentioned below). Genotypic Technology, reserves the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
- He / she will keep the username and password safe, and won’t share them with anyone.
- He / she will not pass the same information to someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- 2.1 If in case of breach in any of our terms and conditions. Genotypic reserves the right to close/ inactivate the account.
- 2.2 In case the user wishes to deactivate the account, then please write to email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line
User can update his/her personal details (including account and marketing preferences) by accessing his/her account at www.genotypic.co.in Login Page and make any necessary changes
- 4.1 The rights and remedies under these terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- 4.2 These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5. Accuracy of content
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Genotypic technology. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or using them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of us. User may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose
6. Usage Restrictions
- User shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws, interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. Financial Details
- 7.2 Genotypic Technology shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
8. Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
9. Electronic Communications
10. Website Security
- 10.1 Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’ Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of merchandise or services; or Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting
- 10.2 Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Genotypic technology will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations
- 10.3 User agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Genotypic technology on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer)