- Principle Scientist–Genome Informatics
- Exciting opportunity to lead our Genome Informatics team and work on projects spanning bacteria to humans and myriad applications of Genomics
in Biological Research.
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics/ Lifesciences with at least 3-4 years of experience in Genomics/NGS Analysis workflows & pipeline.
- Working experience in Python, Perl, R Scripting is a prerequisite.
- Skills in troubleshooting, conceptualization & review of analysis plans would be an alied advantage.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Good People management skills.
- Should have excellent Client facing skills and Team Management
- Bangalore – Work from Office